• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Board's Fantasy Baseball League -Season 12?

I'm on that excel grind right now. Spreadsheets for days.

i have no idea what i am doing

thinking about taking ellis burks or ruben sierra in the first round.
my ace pitcher will probably be bob welch or dennis oil can boyd.
looking out for jason isringhausen or kevin maas as my sleeper picks

Bobby Bo is still being paid by the Mets, so I'd start with him.

I'd say look to draft Griffey Jr or maybe Pete Rose with your first pick. Solid players. Nomar is on track to have a great year this year! Heard some rumors that Cliff Floyd is going to ring off at least 40 homers.

Well at least I'll have ample time to get booze in between my picks.

My team is full of bombers. Long ball all day fellas.

So as a new member I think it may be helpful to post what our team name is. I'm "I Like Golf Better"

Obviously I'm Fartolo Colon.

I'm still really bitter about taking Alex Gordon thinking Werth would be there for me at the next pick. He ended up getting snatched by Say Hey like 3 picks later. That was a kick in the nuts.

Here are some other picks that pissed me off:
Joc Pederson, Round 10, 2 picks before mine

Jered Weaver, Round 14 pick before mine

Dalton Pompey, RJ Dickey, Jean Segura, Kevin Gausman, Trevor Bauer, Round 20, you all blew up my damn draft board, you assholes

Drew Pomeranz, Round 22, 12 picks before mine but shut up, it's not the point, I also wanted Dexter Fowler and fuck the entire state of Vermont

Womp womp - I missed this, sorry dudes, hope you have fun beating my crap team this year.

Really wanted Ty Walker, but someone grabbed him just a few spots ahead of me. Was worried one of you dwebs was going to take Jose Fernandez or Kris Bryant ahead of me, so I probably drafted them earlier than I should have, but oh well.

Dude, autodraft gave you a pretty decent team. You've got some guys that I was hoping to snag.

Meh, Greg Holland in the 6th is tough and my starting staff is super bobo - but I should have a decent offensive team, no real strengths, but no real weaknesses either.

Meh, Greg Holland in the 6th is tough and my starting staff is super bobo - but I should have a decent offensive team, no real strengths, but no real weaknesses either.

Closers moved early, so it wasn't that egregious. I highly encourage wheeling-and-dealing and I tend to be pretty active on the trade front. I think I'm stronger on the hitting side than pitching as well, but if you see a match let me know.

Rev- If you're worried about 3B until Bryant gets the call, let me know. I have some inventory there I could move...

Back