• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Board's Fantasy Baseball League -Season 12?

who is black marlins? Great job dropping Russell Martin for Blake Swihart so that DeacInVermont can use the #1 waiver claim on him. Hope Swihart works out real nice for you.

ETA: oh its Rev. sorry Rev, but wtf?

That was the impetus of my above post. The rich get richer. Vermont, as always, a goddamn snake.

Meanwhile, I've got Mesorasco as my catcher, who has been out for a month but never placed on the DL and no telling if he'll ever return. FML. I hate you, Vermont. HATRED.

I ain't trying to hear that. All y'all got to pick your best player before I did at the draft and now he's on the DL. I should be getting pity instead of this garbage.

I'm too busy trying to run the TROUT TRAIN over your ass to worry about pity.

Remember back during the draft when Waffletown drafted Bryce Harper 9th overall and apologized because I guess he had drafted him that high by accident? That worked out okay.

Hey look! RSF hasn't touched his team since June 8. Shocker! Probably too busy working on his next grift.

Seriously though, the past couple of weeks have been TIGHT. Ery'day there's a possibility of a change at the top. Still waiting to see how DeacinVermont raises his gross little conniving snake head out of his filthy snake hole and bites us all in the ass to take the crown on the final day.

Official Board's Fantasy Baseball Leauge -Even RSF drafted well

I admit that I am going to be real salty for a while about blowing a 5 point lead on the 2nd to last day of the season. Holeey shitballs. Champagne was on ice and clubhouse guy had a stack of tshirts celebrating the 3rd championship in 4 years. Ah well. Next year is an #evenyear, so I'll be back. Congrats to whoever Waffletown Syrups is. Thank you to DeacinVermont for organizing the league and for letting someone else win again. To RedSoxFaithful, all I can say is that you are who we thought you are.

I won somehow. I remember checking the standings about a month ago, and I thought I could take third place if things went reasonably well. I was probably 20 points behind TopHat and Satan's Helper at that point. My team is currently out of the country and not available for drug testing; I'm not sure what they were taking, but I'm confident it was a potent cocktail.

Thanks to DeacinVermont for letting me join the league. It was a blast.

Bumping simply to point out that when the final standings were shown this morning, there is A TIE.

Satan's Helpers and Waffletown Syrups each have 102 points. The adjustment comes from me losing 1/2 point in WHIP and Satan's Helpers gaining 1/2 point in WHIP as they break ties beyond the second decimal point.

Satan's Helpers 1.20845852
I'm Going In Dry 1.20946246

Fartolo Colon 1.22598870
Waffletown 1.22932331

Happy to share the crown with a team that dominated the league for much of the year.

A tie is a little weird and I kind of feel like 2 sober guys who make eye contact while awkwardly waiting their turns next to each other at a gangbang, but I'll take it.

YES! 3 titles in 4 years! Satan's Helpers is a bonafide dynasty!

jeter.jpg

USATSI_8337964_168381025_lowres-662x397.jpg

JG4trophies-590x900.jpg

aptopix-bcs-champions_hasc_s640x400.jpg

c6ab1ddfc59449698f8f603ef3fe58f1-8e56eb7ebdd64cb48b863bcec63a8e85-4.jpg

33eac6a266b70b6917639ae1c280439a.jpeg

Also, how cool is it that first place is shared between a poster named Satan and a team named Satan's Helpers?! The Dark Lord reigneth indeed! The rest of you losers need to jump on the Beelzebub Express!

Screen-Shot-20f14-05-01-at-1-22-20-PM.jpg

Bumping simply to point out that when the final standings were shown this morning, there is A TIE.

Satan's Helpers and Waffletown Syrups each have 102 points. The adjustment comes from me losing 1/2 point in WHIP and Satan's Helpers gaining 1/2 point in WHIP as they break ties beyond the second decimal point.

Satan's Helpers 1.20845852
I'm Going In Dry 1.20946246

Fartolo Colon 1.22598870
Waffletown 1.22932331

Happy to share the crown with a team that dominated the league for much of the year.

wait, does this mean that I propelled Say Hey into his co-title?

Any interest in me renewing the league? I am also open to setting up the league on a different site. Suggestions welcomed.

A final thread bump before surrendering the league to the sweet release of death.

This whole not having a fantasy baseball team this season is fucked up. I guess DeacinVermont was too busy volunteering for Bernie's campaign.

I missed the earlier posts or would have done it again. Maybe a rebirth of the league in 2017...

Back