• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Board's Fantasy Baseball League -Season 12?

DeacInVermont

Reaction score
So as to not clutter up the real baseball thread, all fantasy baseball discussion is welcome here.

Last edited:
Townie has plenty to spare

But seriously, RSF has 1/5of the MLB's stated closers on his staff.

Last edited:
I am still reeling from picking Trevor Rosenthal as a last-second, clock ticking away panic move. Yadier Molina too. Yahoo also fucked me with the "disconnection" error, which led to picking Michael Bourn way too high also. Ah well. As usual there were a bunch of dudes I went to pick, only to realize that bastard DeacinVermont had just snatched them.

Yeah, I decided to invest in CLOSERS GALORE, and wound up with 6 of them.

No, you can't have any.

My big regret was misclicking on Minor, but it wasn't super terrible. I liked the hitting I was able to grab even though I took a pitcher in the first round. I'm pretty light on power, but it's a long season and I love to trade.

I will say that I didn't realize this was a Roto league until just now and I have a few regrets.

I think I took Chapman a round early, but hoping he comes back throwing fine and the use of the roster spot in the meantime will be nice.

Pissed that everyone let Choo get to DeacinVermont in the 3rd as I almost took him over EE in the 2nd.

I may have gone too heavy on OBP and I'm light on steals.

Had I not ended up with Choo and Zobrist, I would have kicked all of you out of this league rjkarl started. By the way, what are the chances we can host an AMA with aceeight on this thread?

My big regret was misclicking on Minor, but it wasn't super terrible. I liked the hitting I was able to grab even though I took a pitcher in the first round. I'm pretty light on power, but it's a long season and I love to trade.

I was wondering why you took Minor so early, especially with his pee hole injury.

Had I not ended up with Choo and Zobrist, I would have kicked all of you out of this league rjkarl started. By the way, what are the chances we can host an AMA with aceeight on this thread?

Decent chances now that I infiltrated their ranks.

Meh. This thread was more interesting when I thought you were selling real live people.

Black Marlins, you SOB, jumping on Jose Valverde like 4 seconds after Bobby Parnell's injury is announced. I am furious! WE ARE NO FRIENDS!!1!

I thought about it last night, but then it would have meant having Valverde AND K-Rod as my active closers. My pitching has gone to crap.

Back