• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Spurs Game Thread

Brews is a Heat bandwagoner AND a troll. Guy actually thinks that the Heat play team basketball not ISO-ball and his only insult to Spurs fans is some gif or picture of a normal looking guy cheering on the Spurs.

What's the deal with that Brews guy on the other thread? Is he a Heat bandwagoner or just a troll?

He has to be a troll. No one can believe the tripe coming off his keyboard. I'm starting to think TownieDeac isn't a troll, it's just that the bedbugs have finally taken root in his brain!

JMan, keep preaching the truth over on the NBA thread. I had to quit checking over there because it just made me sad for America's future. And you wonder why the Spurs (a.k.a. the best run organization in sports) is pulling their talent from abroad. If you had to build a roster with DeaconBrews, bigdoublezero, bmoneydeac, buckets, and their ilk, you would have trouble doing anything but flashy one-on-one moves.

Brews is a Heat bandwagoner AND a troll. Guy actually thinks that the Heat play team basketball not ISO-ball and his only insult to Spurs fans is some gif or picture of a normal looking guy cheering on the Spurs.

It's funny that you mention his pictures he posts. One of his favorite ones to post is actually of a dear friend of mine named Dean Boggs who is Treasurer of our local Rotary club. I'll have to tell him about this DeaconBrews character. Ol' Dean has a boy that goes about 6'4 320 and starts on the offensive line at a top high school here. I bet DeaconBrews would be shaking in his Air Jordans if he came across him! LOL

it's MANziel

who's the idiot now, IDIOT

Well, that actually wasn't targeted at you and that typo is all me, to be sure. But we're talking Manziel- a typo will likely be the most remembered thing about him.

all i ever hear about with the spurs is fundamentals this and fundamentals that

probably because it's all they're good at

Space 'n Pace = code for AAU ball

Seriously. I don't think he even watches basketball. He's over there posting advanced stats to seem like he knows what he's talking about but anyone with a brain knows that while the Heat have good individual players they just aren't on the Spurs' level as a team.

Seriously. I don't think he even watches basketball. He's over there posting advanced stats to seem like he knows what he's talking about but anyone with a brain knows that while the Heat have good individual players they just aren't on the Spurs' level as a team.

you sound like you're in your 60s

you act like advanced metrics are a bad thing or are biased or skewed

ultimately, the spurs are better than the sum of their parts and the heat are equal to the sum of their parts, and as it turns out, the heat have better parts

how's that for some unadvanced metrics

while pop is talking about grit and hustle and teamwork and sportsmanship and bounce passing, spoelstra is talking about possessions and efficiency and +/- and guess who wins SHIPS in today's game

I'd like to see the advanced metrics for how much whining to the refs D-Wade and Lebron do, they're probably the best at that, lol

duncan leads the league in whining he just does it without actually saying words

Duncan-whining.jpg

i'm not sure if that's what's happening with the exact same facial expression here, or if parker just saw what a player with knees could do

tony-parker-whining-450x273.jpg

duncan leads the league in whining he just does it without actually saying words

Duncan-whining.jpg

i'm not sure if that's what's happening with the exact same facial expression here, or if parker just saw what a player with knees could do

tony-parker-whining-450x273.jpg

Parker's not whining in that pickle, he just sharted. We all know that face.

07 Picking fights with a Granite Stater. Better duck, homie. Boner is a badboy.

Back