• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Spurs Game Thread

And the King of Whine has a response for all of you.

dirk.jpg

<moonz voice> That chubster with Dirk looks like 80% of the NBA thread posters

the spurs = old people's team
the heat = young people's team

I'm just a little disappointed that the Spurs have succumbed to the pressures of the NBA and are no longer playing the right way

Uh, Your graphic would suggest otherwise. Unless some sort of SUPERAIDS wiped out the elderly in Florida.

young ppl aren't voting on espn polls, that's middle aged white donks named jay who nickname themselves jaybone

Brews is a Heat bandwagoner AND a troll. Guy actually thinks that the Heat play team basketball not ISO-ball and his only insult to Spurs fans is some gif or picture of a normal looking guy cheering on the Spurs.

Heat totally play team basketball. DIG DEEPER!

That guy looks like a total dweeb. Also, don't forget that they're fat.

It's funny that you mention his pictures he posts. One of his favorite ones to post is actually of a dear friend of mine named Dean Boggs who is Treasurer of our local Rotary club. I'll have to tell him about this DeaconBrews character. Ol' Dean has a boy that goes about 6'4 320 and starts on the offensive line at a top high school here. I bet DeaconBrews would be shaking in his Air Jordans if he came across him! LOL

Whoever does this parody is an absolute artist. Tell Ricky Boggs I'd love to meet him outside the local Pizza Hut.

all i ever hear about with the spurs is fundamentals this and fundamentals that

probably because it's all they're good at

hugs and press conferences too

Seriously. I don't think he even watches basketball. He's over there posting advanced stats to seem like he knows what he's talking about but anyone with a brain knows that while the Heat have good individual players they just aren't on the Spurs' level as a team.

I don't think you've ever seen a basketball.

and sure, i get irrationally angry when debating with people on the internet. i care too much when i think i'm right. y'all got me there

and sure, i get irrationally angry when debating with people on the internet. i care too much when i think i'm right. y'all got me there

huh. I'm totally the opposite. They aren't really people until you have some sort of flesh and blood interaction, or at least a videoconference for fucks sake. Only PH and RJ are real people to me. And a few others I went to school with that pop up from time to time. The rest of you are characters on the interweb played by someone I don't know and won't. Irish is quasi real but probably only because we were going to get together and then I bailed because of a sick kid or something.

Was that before or after you threatened to beat me up for posting "JET" on blast?

i've met a decent amount of posters by going to games

but yeah, irrational.

Back