• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Spurs Game Thread

You're right, such a treat for you to see the best passer in the league play against YOUR SPUDS

I'm not sure that I follow?

Are we talking about their point guard Mario Chalmers here? Watch Manu's incredible hook pass along the baseline for a wide open three or his no look entry pass for the Diaw slamma jamma and compare those to any pass a Miami Heat player has made this year. I can't wait to make you shut your pie hole after the Spurs blow out the Heat in 5 games. I would say four but the refs won't let Miami get swept.

If the Spurs run Lebron and Dwade off picks on every possession they will wear down.

E'erybody feeding the 38 year old beast right now. It's like watching a church league team with a ringer on it. Get in trouble? Force a pass at our good guy.

Ginobili's passing is awesome.

Can anyone with DVR go back and look at Norris Cole's "3" at the 11:24 mark of the second quarter? I thought it was clearly a 2 they counted as a 3.

Great ball game so far. Refs are letting them play in the 3rd quarter.

Spurs have been really sloppy with Timmy on the bench.

these turnovers by the Spurs are ridiculous - how are you going to win an NBA Finals game playing like that?

Conditioning and hydration are going to be larger factors down the stretch than they should be.

DeaconBrews, you sure are silent out there! The Heat couldn't handle the HEAT! LOL

Unfortunately my wife and I had to leave the game early. She was sweating like a pig out there. The good thing is that sweat helped her slide her big ass out of those tiny seats.

ESPN and Mike/Mike are slurping Lebron's cock all morning. The coverage is all about how the temps effected Lebron (Greenberg even giving mention to the NBA conspiracy theorists with the "the AC went out on purpose bullshit). The fact that Duncan joins Wilt and Russell as the only players in Finals history to go 20/10 with 90% in FGs and is doing it at 38- almost 10 years older than Lebron- is nothing more than a footnote. Duncan also posts his 156th playoff double-double, one shy of tying Magic for most all-time.

AND he did it in the same goddamned conditions that put Lebron on the sideline. The old Spurs legs can't handle Miami. That may ultimately end up being true but last night spoke more to the Spurs than Miami.

But let's keep talking about fucking cramps.

Reactions: ONW
The Spurs are a bunch of old men who have playing longer series this post-season than the Heat!!!!

Back