• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Spurs Game Thread

With the win today the Spurs Big Three moved to 3-2 in Game 7's. They have combined to average 66.4 points, 18 rebounds, and 11.4 assists in those games (over a 9 year span).

With the win today the Spurs Big Three moved to 3-2 in Game 7's. They have combined to average 66.4 points, 18 rebounds, and 11.4 assists in those games (over a 9 year span).

That keeps Pop in the game. I think they'll all retire together if they win this year. They should. That is how I would want to go out.

Didn't Parker say he was retiring in two years, after 2016 Olympics.

spurs-fan-dancing.gif

Those guys are brothers right? They just live in different towns? Root for different teams?

What a pleasure to find a Spurs thread. I've followed Tim Duncan since his first game against UA-A and became a Spurs fan when he joined. Class organization with the highest winning percentage in US pro sports since Duncan's arrival.

The Spurs the last couple years have been a clinic of how to play team basketball, i.e. extra passes, defensive rotations, etc. And they're really exciting. People who complain about the NBA game being full of 1-on-1 basketball have no idea what they're talking about.

The Spurs the last couple years have been a clinic of how to play team basketball, i.e. extra passes, defensive rotations, etc. And they're really exciting. People who complain about the NBA game being full of 1-on-1 basketball have no idea what they're talking about.

Agree. Spurs are brilliantly coached.

Back