• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Spurs Game Thread

#GoSpursGo, would you agree that Mengke Bateer is a better Chinese big man than Yao Ming since he leads him in the only metric that matters, CHAMPIONSHIPS?

#GoSpursGo, would you agree that Mengke Bateer is a better Chinese big man than Yao Ming since he leads him in the only metric that matters, CHAMPIONSHIPS?

I probably would still give the edge to Yao but I'd be willing to listen to the argument. I sure don't remember Yao making too many deep runs in the playoffs.

I was fucking with you dude. Everyone on here, even those who don't watch the NBA knows Leonard has bigass hands.

Look, I'm the second or third biggest Spurs homer on here, but you're starting to annoy me already. You can sort of just go forward with this thought bouncing around your head: WE KNOW. We've known for 21 years.

I believe a better, more team-oriented Spurs fan already posted that.

Holy hell I just realized that I have watched every single Spurs playoff game for 17 years. Through three cities and one town and multiple vacations. I watched a Spurs playoff game in Kuala Lumpur. I beat out several nagging injuries including a separated shoulder, an ACL reconstruction and a hamstring pull WITHOUT MISSING A GAME. I am like the Cal Ripken of couch potatoes. Somewhat depressing. I will point out that the DVR has provided unfettered access and I can go save the world during the day and early evening and come back to watch a game after.

This thread makes my head hurt. And my balls itch.

You just need to lighten up like these hucksters.

ibdmWUSrvhrdRJ.gif

http://dimemag.com/2013/11/spurs-manu-ginobili-tony-parker-adorably-prank-tim-duncan/

I was fucking with you dude. Everyone on here, even those who don't watch the NBA knows Leonard has bigass hands.

Look, I'm the second or third biggest Spurs homer on here, but you're starting to annoy me already. You can sort of just go forward with this thought bouncing around your head: WE KNOW. We've known for 21 years.

Thanks for the negative reputation. Sorry about the late response. Insurance won't sell itself LOL! To paraphrase Wesley Snipes in White Men Can't Jump, you may watch a lot of Spurs games but you don't see them man. Hell, you were probably one of those wacko Buzz Out jerks that ruined our proud basketball program.

Mods, does this board have a function where I can block posts? I've had it with this loony toon.

I checked the score once or twice on espn.com. Does that count?

I hate the long layoff now.

Any rest they can get is good rest, especially since there will only be a 3 day break if it goes 7 (which is still very possible).

Back