• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Spurs Game Thread

DirkTheDeac

Lord of the Board
Reaction score
Crafty old bastards rule.

Last edited:
Duncan era? Best winning percentage in all of sports. Simply the best.

Good thread. We need a place to discuss OUR SPURS as they go for the CHIP.

This is the OFFICIAL THREAD for round 2 and beyond DYED IN WOOL spurs fans. No need to head over to the NBA thread because they don't get it over there.

The thing I probably love the most about the Spurs is how they do everything the right way. Really a joy to watch. There are a lot of reasons to dislike the NBA, but the Spurs play such great team ball that it's hard not to root for them.

The thing I probably love the most about the Spurs is how they do everything the right way. Really a joy to watch. There are a lot of reasons to dislike the NBA, but the Spurs play such great team ball that it's hard not to root for them.

+1 can I get an AMEN Deac83 and tullfan?

What impressed me is when the game was over neither team held a grudge. Mutual respect all the way around even thought the game was beyond chippy. That was a battle.

I couldn't even find the NBA thread when I was watching the third quarter. Fuck that.

What impressed me is when the game was over neither team held a grudge. Mutual respect all the way around even thought the game was beyond chippy. That was a battle.

noticed the same thing after the Clips/Warriors game the other night. Which surprised me given the bad blood between those two teams.

NBA playoff games are the best. Just love it. But SA just mopped the floor with the Mavs and it was something to see three old guys as the architects... just something to treasure. But I'm an SA fan since Timmy got there, so what can I say?

I couldn't even find the NBA thread when I was watching the third quarter. Fuck that.

SCREW the NBA thread. They don't care about doing things the right way over there. They just want to take their talents to South Beach and root for Mr. Unreliable

SCREW the NBA thread. They don't care about doing things the right way over there. They just want to take their talents to South Beach and root for Mr. Unreliable

What you doing on this thread HEAT FAN? Only legit fans allowed.

Back