• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Leftovers on HBO

I very much enjoy the show. Last season, in particular, was great.

The problem I had with the season 3 premiere (minor) is that I had to try to remember if I thought things that happened in the past were real or imagined... Was tough to keep everything straight with the long layoff. And I am probably not phrasing that correctly ("real or imagined"), but there are so many things that have to be pondered.

Having said that, season 3 should be very good... I think a large chunk of it is supposed to take place in Australia, so that first episode may not even mean much for the rest of the season.

I very much enjoy the show. Last season, in particular, was great.

The problem I had with the season 3 premiere (minor) is that I had to try to remember if I thought things that happened in the past were real or imagined... Was tough to keep everything straight with the long layoff. And I am probably not phrasing that correctly ("real or imagined"), but there are so many things that have to be pondered.

Having said that, season 3 should be very good... I think a large chunk of it is supposed to take place in Australia, so that first episode may not even mean much for the rest of the season.

I'm with you here. I think it would have been helpful to rewatch season 2 more recently, but the wife and I didn't really want to do that. If I need to catch up about something, I'm sure I can find a wiki summary or something somewhere.

i watched the final 3 episodes of season 2 and felt that was enough.

This show is Fuuuuuuucked up. I don't normally dig shows that are this bizarre but I'm still on board for this.

Thought this week's episode was amazing (which I understand is high praise to give a TV show).

The scenes when they were all in the van on a stakeout were some of the best I can remember watching.

It is crazy how the show has gone from something I watched as a curiosity in season 1, to something I enjoyed a lot in season 2, to one of my all-time favorites in season 3.

Now they just have to stick the landing in these last 2 episodes.

Not only is it insanely better, but it's also progressed from a show that was absolutely miserable to watch in Season 1, to a show that is highly entertaining in Season 3.

Ugh, Lost 2.0. This episode was the most well done of this season, IMHO. I wish they would have just ended it after season 1.

Ha, this last episode only furthers my point. They spun out a story unnecessarily. I will say at least they knew where they were going this time, but just not worth going there. To each his own, but my guess is you love that Bloodline has a third season.

All caught up for this season now. My #1 hope for the finale - we get to see Kevin Garvey's penis. The thud it made on the "dick shelf" (Lindelof's and Perrotta's term) was fantastic.

Back