• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2014-15 Charlotte Hornets Thread

Those are terrible. No creativity whatsoever. Just bring back the Grandmamas. Don't fix something that ain't broke.

Can definitely see BIG NIKE's paw prints all over those

10449470_10152505440148430_81002984695068248_n.jpg

Why is there not a tumbler of Muggsy standing next to things?

Wonder if Henderson will be around to wear those jerseys...

I think the jerseys are awesome. Would pinstripes have been great? Sure. But are these awesome too? I think so.

Those things are terrible. Just go ahead and give Stephenson max money, and then call me in 5 years when you re-brand the team or move the team away again.

Fucking Jordan.

I like the purple much better than the Suns' purple that was leaked a few weeks ago. For all I know the teal lightens it up but those jerseys look very sharp and clean. I'd like some more flash but beggars can't be choosers.

The n in Hornets bothers me. Why have the n lower case when every other letter is capital? Looks too Star Trek-ish, but that could be just the metallic mannequins.
I like the Charlotte much better.

Solid jerseys. Resisted the impulse to do too much or look too 90s. A-

Love the teal and purple ones....not crazy about the white ones....do miss the pinstripes but a cool new look

Apparently 610 in Charlotte held some sort of Hornets offseason roundtable last night with Dell Curry, Matt Carroll, and some other people who may or may not know anything about what the team is doing. The names they were throwing around to acquire in the offseason via either FA signing or trade were Afflalo, Greg Monroe, Bosh,or Evan Turner. Bosh would obviously make the most sense playing with Jefferson, and could make up for some of MKG's deficiencies as well, but I don't see him signing here unless Lebron bails on him first and heads to LA or Cleveland. Most of the draft talk was either about taking Stauskis or hoping that Randle slips to #9. The other general hope was that TJ Warren falls to 24, but again that is probably reaching.

NBA.com updated its mock today based on Embiid and other rumors they're hearing. Our picks...

9. HORNETS, Doug McDermott, Creighton, SF, 6-8, 225
A small forward who can shoot joining a roster with non-shooter Michael Kidd-Gilchrist at the position? Sold. McDermott has range and the experience of four years in college. The lack of athleticism will hurt on defense and in his ability to create on offense.

24. HORNETS, Vasa Micic, Serbia, PG, 6-4, 190
While he won't beat people off the dribble, a potential problem, Micic is a pass-first point guard with vision, size and the ability to deliver the ball at the right time and place. He would be a nice complement off the bench to the smaller, quicker Kemba Walker.

45. HORNETS, Patric Young, Florida, PF-C, 6-9, 245
Young would fit well alongside Al Jefferson or Cody Zeller, a physical presence inside who wouldn't take shots from Jefferson's post game and could be the inside muscle to the athleticism of Zeller. Young doesn't have the upside of some second-rounders, but he is the kind of tireless digger who can make a team, then contribute heart and muscle.

http://www.nba.com/2014/news/featur...mbiid-injury/index.html?cid=nba_12_facebook_L

Back