• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Bundesliga Thread (NWT)

buckets

#1 Bald Hero
Reaction score
If we can have a thread on the second rate EPL then we can have a thread on the BUNDESLIGA

Can't wait for my boys from DORTMUND to beat that bayern ass on August 13th

Either way, both teams will be sporting lots of WORLD CHAMPIONS from this summer's World Cup champs

Good luck to my man IO's Berlin squad

637px-Bundesliga_logo.svg.png

No feet first, first time for buckets!

Well done, this a turning point in your life.

Any team that's good enough for the Destroyer of Ghana John Anthony Brooks is good enough for me

This might be a year early considering the tv deal.

czech_rosicky.jpg

But ok.

This might be a year early considering the tv deal.

czech_rosicky.jpg

But ok.

Good point. You can't reasonably have a meaningful thread for a league that plays on GolTV.

BTW, phan definitely got his jimmies rustled on the Chat Thread about Dortmund. I really wasn't aware of Dortmund's racist background, but hokay...

IN for Kloppo. Pretty sure I'm getting the espanol sports package to watch some Bundesliga and Liga MX that I can't get on other channels

BTW, phan definitely got his jimmies rustled on the Chat Thread about Dortmund. I really wasn't aware of Dortmund's racist background, but hokay...

phan is just a hater, don't listen to him. can't get over the fact that his team is a second class citizen in a second class soccer league. might as well be in the mls at this point.

racism IS NOT tolerated in Westfalenstadion

IN for Kloppo. Pretty sure I'm getting the espanol sports package to watch some Bundesliga and Liga MX that I can't get on other channels

Once you choose your Liga MX team, make sure to start a thread about it.

VAMOS CHIAPAS! VIVA ZAPATA!

Back