• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Bundesliga Thread (NWT)

Wow, Dortmund apparently to be fined 100,000 Euros and have the Südtribüne be empty for a league game because of the behavior of their fans towards Leipzig. #Sad !

Wow, Dortmund apparently to be fined 100,000 Euros and have the Südtribüne be empty for a league game because of the behavior of their fans towards Leipzig. #Sad !
#sad? You can't claim to be the guardians of the sport and then be that violent. Props to the Bundesliga for putting the boot down.

I don't disagree with the Dortmund fans per se, but you can't act like they did.

Oh yeah, I meant I was sad behavior by them. Can't be pulling that kind of stuff. This isn't the first incident of aggression towards Leipzig, either. I mean, I get it, they're ruining soccer or whatever, but this is kind of crazy.

Oh yeah, I meant I was sad behavior by them. Can't be pulling that kind of stuff. This isn't the first incident of aggression towards Leipzig, either. I mean, I get it, they're ruining soccer or whatever, but this is kind of crazy.
It's also east v. west and the political divide between liberal west Germany and the nationalistic / populist east. The right wing parties in Germany are largely based around Dresden and Leipzig and the state of Saxony is there effective core support.

There's an awful lot of things tied up in the hatred of "die Bullen", especially from the Ruhr clubs.

Good day today, the good guys get two late winners while BVB and Red Bull lost to basement dwellers. I'm not feeling too confident about Wednesday at this point. Would have liked to see a more convincing performance.

Love this team so much, never give up and fight right till the end. Absolutely crazy game. Also, shout out to Ingolstadt for taking out Eintracht.

At a bar with some Black Forest friends waiting for Freiburg match to start and watching the SKY breakdown of earlier matches.

The quality in depth tactical analysis on German coverage just annihilates anything you see in English. It's almost too technical and nitty gritty, but it's phenomenal in terms of learning the game.

Last 7 home games against Hamburg:
8-0
5-0
8-0
3-1
9-2
5-0
6-0
that averages out to 6.3-0.43

Dortmund-Leverkusen has been as advertised. Wendell with a gorgeous free kick to draw Leverkusen within one.

As I type, PULISICK! with a goal for Dortmund!

...and it was a beauty.

Pulisic came on for an injured Reus at 44. He's looked good. The goal was fantastic. Dortmund rolling!

Back