• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Bundesliga Thread (NWT)

Kinda disappointed that Hertha Berlin had a Champions League spot basically in the bag up until the last few games, when they dropped a ton of points. I think they finished 7th after drawing with Mainz today.

After a long day of celebratory drinking:
I was furious after we flamed out of the champions league. We brought pep here to win the CL. But watching him cry after today made me change my opinion on the guy a decent amount. He was invested in the club and it was obvious he truly cares about his players and the club as a whole. He never got along with the media but damn I'm gonna miss him. He has built a club that can play under anybody and is incredibly versatile. Im pumped for the future and if we win the CL in the next 2-3 years pep deserves a lot of that credit.

Good day for teh Hermans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn.

If their first choice XI stays healthy this could easily be a title winning team. Bayern won't have it so easy, I predict.

Bundesliga English ‏@Bundesliga_EN 15m15 minutes ago
Who would you pick for your starting XI if you were @BVB coach Thomas Tuchel? http://bndsl.ga/BVB1617

Co3A268XEAA9cjE.jpg

Studs!!!!! Let's get it Dortmund!!!!! Suck it bayern!!!!

Well, Schürrle is a fucking donkey and Götze isn't a central midfielder ... but yeah, that's a pretty nice team.

Is Julian Green now starting for Bayern? Or just for this International Champions Cup?

Going out to watch Bayern kick the season off shortly at a bar, then got tickets to see Hertha and Freiburg tomorrow. Going to be a fun season.

• FOX Soccer ‏@FOXSoccer 10m10 minutes ago
    Bayern Munich lineup: Neuer; Alaba, Martinez, Hummels, Lahm; Thiago, Alonso, Vidal; Ribery, Lewandowski, Müller. #FCBSVW

Bremen lineup: Wiedwald; Selassie, Sané, Diagne, Caldirola; Fritz, Bauer; Yatabaré, Grillitsch, Bartels; Johannsson. #FCBSVW

#USMNT's Aron Johannsson starts the @Bundesliga_EN opener for Bremen. Bayern's Julian Green is available off the bench. #FCBSVW

Back