• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Bundesliga Thread (NWT)

Terrible giveaway by Keita leads to Bayern's second from Alonso of all people. Bayern are up for this, I think Vidal's been reading all the Naby Keita fellating recently.

What a dirty tackle, fuck RB. Frauds.

Thought it was more an attempt at a trip/professional foul that looked worse. Yellow would have been fine but can't argue too much with a red for that, I guess. Seems a little harsh, but oh well, that's ball game.

I don't think my dawgs were coming back anyway. Bayern looking sharp after a decent opening 10 from RB.

Thought it was more an attempt at a trip/professional foul that looked worse. Yellow would have been fine but can't argue too much with a red for that, I guess. Seems a little harsh, but oh well, that's ball game.

I don't think my dawgs were coming back anyway. Bayern looking sharp after a decent opening 10 from RB.

I have to find a replay but I'm pretty sure he went in studs up.

Vidal has single handedly shut down the RB midfield. His DUI is the gift that keeps giving.

I have to find a replay but I'm pretty sure he went in studs up.

Definitely raked his ankle with his studs, no question, and wasn't playing the ball, but I didn't think he came in out of control or with both feet. Barkley's on Henderson in Everton/Liverpool was worse, but different leagues. Not complaining, I just didn't think it was a no brainer.

I think the two fouls on Poulsen by Vidal and Alonso were harder, for instance, but good, hard soccer fouls -- you can't leave your feet and Forsberg should have known better.

Last edited:
raw

Took a leak and missed it, jeez. My Roten bullen struggling. That looked kind of soft on replay? I'm reaching :)

Leverkusen should be better than they are. Lots of talent on the pitch today. 9th is ridiculous.

Leverkusen should be better than they are. Lots of talent on the pitch today. 9th is ridiculous.

Talented team, they finished 3rd last year just having a really rough time this year. They've just been beyond flakey with performances this year. They get up for the big games then loose concentration in the easy ones.

Absolutely dominant performance, should have been a more lopsided scoreline but I'll take it.

Thiago has been pretty awesome this year. Not necessarily the player I'd have picked to blow up post-Pep, but maybe a lot of it is being consistently healthy after a rough couple of years after he joined. He's been running shit.

Alaba makes it 2-0 with an absolutely amazing free kick.

That goal was so nice. Both were actually. Robben is not fun to watch though.

I have to disagree on principal on the Robben comment. However, I'm sure as a third party he would annoy the hell out of me. The guy calling the game is a huge douche towards him.

I have to disagree on principal on the Robben comment. However, I'm sure as a third party he would annoy the hell out of me.

He's the living breathing embodiment of what non fans make fun of about footy.

He's the living breathing embodiment of what non fans make fun of about footy.

Hell go back a page or two and I'm even bitching about his diving. It's frustrating to watch for sure but I'd rather have him on my team than playing against him and he's done a lot for the club.

Back