• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

Yes, the women's team has played and won an exhibition games 2-0 and 4-0 against Charlotte and Coastal Carolina. They play the final exhibition game against Ohio State on Saturday. The men's team plays the first exhibition game Monday.

Wake's men's team features the 8th ranked recruiting class in the country. Big losses after departures of Robinson and Okoli, so young guys need to step up.

Last edited:
Men are ranked 11 to start the season and women are #21.

Some of the multitude of knowledgeable soccer fans on this board need to be the 94deac for Wake soccer and provide some insight, news, analysis, and generally stir up some discussion.

Ummm, no. And there really isn't much discussion about the lack of sports threads. It was lectro pissing and moaning that *surprise* in August, there's not a lot of chatter about college sports. It probably has something to do with schools not being in session. Just a hunch.

In women's soccer, freshman Pilar Torres has scored in both games and senior leading returning goal scorer Riley Ridgik scored in the second game. With Stengel gone, it is good to see a freshman step up.

Ummm, no. And there really isn't much discussion about the lack of sports threads. It was lectro pissing and moaning that *surprise* in August, there's not a lot of chatter about college sports. It probably has something to do with schools not being in session. Just a hunch.

So we should only talk about football practice and basketball recruiting? You do a great job with the football recruiting. With all the soccer interest on this board, I'm just hoping that someone will follow in your footsteps and do the same thing for our nationally ranked soccer programs.

So we should only talk about football practice and basketball recruiting? You do a great job with the football recruiting. With all the soccer interest on this board, I'm just hoping that someone will follow in your footsteps and do the same thing for our nationally ranked soccer programs.

You're confusing 94Deac and Deac94 methinks

Women play Ohio State tonight in W-S tonight. Anybody in the area should come on out and support the team.

Anybody know what happened to Luca? I heard Philly picked him up but now I can't find any info.

Luca got cut in Philly training and I think has stopped playing soccer competitively. Ross Tomaselli was just picked up by the Wilmington Hammerheads though.

Back