• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

Good, because while he's scoring goals on goals on goals in the 2022 Wirld Cup Final, all with his middle finger extended toward the FIFA suite, I plan on turning to whomever I'm watching the game with and smugly saying, "yeah, but he couldn't do that in Spry."

Going up to the mountains to get our Christmas tree then go to the game on the way back. Will have wife and #4 kid with me. See yall at the game.

While Jordan Morris is certainly the star of the Cardinals, they have one of the top marking backs in the US in Brandon Vincent. I think he's mostly been utilized at left back throughout the season. It will be interesting to see if we line up Harrison to go at him or keep him on the left or if Stanford tries to keep Vincent on the same side as Harrison. Should be a good matchup.

We defend A LOT better than Ohio State. I just hope we can put a few on the board. The offense has been anemic in the last few games.

Game needs to be in the daytime....will likely be very cold at 7:00 p.m......

Here's the Stanford highlights. Morris is a physical specimen, but he's shockingly limited on the ball. Here are the highlights from their win over Ohio State. I don't think it's hard at all to see how to defend him just by watching this short clip.

http://pac-12.com/videos/highlights-stanford-mens-soccer-tops-ohio-state-advance-ncaa-quaterfinals

A current national team player with the largest homegrown MLS offer in history on the table and you use the terms "shockingly limited on the ball" and "I dont think its hard at all to see how to defend him"

Ok then

Count the number of times the ball touches his left foot in that clip and tell me I'm wrong.

you could say the same thing for lionel messi on a highlight clip of his goals

doesn't make him any less special a player because he always goes left

Wakes defense is crazy good. If they were not then these past two ncaa games would not have ended well. Also a plus that alec ferrell is ridiculous in goal

Game needs to be in the daytime....will likely be very cold at 7:00 p.m......
Hip_Flask.jpg

Count the number of times the ball touches his left foot in that clip and tell me I'm wrong.

He's definitely not amphibious. I feel like American soccer coaches place much more emphasis on developing both feet than the rest of the world. Messi, Maradona, Robben, etc.

Back