• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

are mls teams good enough that top draft picks arent good enough to immediately see the field?

are mls teams good enough that top draft picks arent good enough to immediately see the field?

1. Possibly, depending on the team. College is much less of a pipeline to MLS than it used to be

2. I believe Harrison had some pre-existing injury issues. There was some question as to whether he would even play this season, but looks like he recovered pretty quickly

Watched the whole game and he was one of the only NYCFC players who did anything at all productive attacking wise even though his time was limited. Wasn't afraid to take on the RBNY defenders a few times on the left wing. Unfortunately he was also called for the foul that led to Gonzalo Veron's goal (6-0) for the Red Bulls near the corner. Meanwhile former Deac Chris Duvall slotted in at CB for the Red Bulls and put in a great shift for the full 90 mins. Great to see him back and playing well after missing the 2nd half of last year with the leg injury.

Are we the only program that hasn't announced our incoming class? It's now summer...

Got a reliable source telling me we're gonna be really good next season too and that the atmosphere at Spry is gonna keep getting better and better.

Got a reliable source telling me we're gonna be really good next season too and that the atmosphere at Spry is gonna keep getting better and better.

Still no info. on the recruiting class?

Back