• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

Super cool but someone needs to explain to sports marketing how shots, saves, and goals work (unless I'm missing something)
12771694.jpeg

shots cleared off the line are counted as "deflected" shots unless a GK touched it first and then it was cleared off the line. Then it is a save.

The Wake women beat #3 South Carolina. Great way to start the season. Wake was up 1-0, then down 1-2, and then won 3-2.

Pretty good atmosphere at the game and big support from men's team and football team. Beer sales much appreciated. Looking forward to a fun game tomorrow.

Pretty good atmosphere at the game and big support from men's team and football team. Beer sales much appreciated. Looking forward to a fun game tomorrow.

Beer sales inside Spry? Was that the case last season?

The Wake women beat #3 South Carolina. Great way to start the season. Wake was up 1-0, then down 1-2, and then won 3-2.

Game winning goal scored by frosh Hannah Betfort (from South Carolina - which had to be sweet). She leads the Deacs in points, goals and game winning goals as a frosh. Not sure if she was a highly regarded recruit, but an impressive start to her college career.

1-1 at half, I don't think Rutgers had a shot on goal in the 2nd half.

But offense was most impressive, interior passing. Great freshmen.

Wish I could have gone but decided to watch the Mariners instead. PLAYOFF HUNT

NO RAGRETS

Back