• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survival and Pick 'Em Games 2015 (Week 3 reset for Survival)

WakeTheNation

Reaction score
We had a pretty good group that played Survival Football last year. If there is interest this year, there is a group to join below for each game.

Links for 2015... (Links also in post #157.)

Pick'em Link http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem
Group ID#: 8944
Group Password godeacs

Survival Link http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival
Group ID#: 4505
Group Password godeacs

*** 2015 Week 3 - Since everyone was eliminated in week 2, the group has been reset. Everyone is alive again. See post 180.

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/

Last edited:
in for last place in both

wanna make it past week 3 in survivor

I'm in. But I do think that pick-ems are better with point spreads if you can change it to that.

Our bar has one with 350-360 people who pay $200 each to join. $150 goes to the "winners pool" and $50/person goes to the consolation pool.

It's winners take all. Usually it's split 3-4 ways. Last year, the "winners" was $100 and 3 people split about $35,000. The consolation paid about $18,000 split among 6-8 people.

This year the winners pool will be about $50,000 due to the increase in price.

You can pick the same team over and over.

I'm thinking about taking the Eagles this week.

That's an awesome game right there. I'm sure you declared your winnings to Uncle Sam, right? :)

Going with the Eagles under my "take whoever the Jags are playing" maxim. Pretty sure that blew up in many of our faces last year.

Our bar has one with 350-360 people who pay $200 each to join. $150 goes to the "winners pool" and $50/person goes to the consolation pool.

It's winners take all. Usually it's split 3-4 ways. Last year, the "winners" was $100 and 3 people split about $35,000. The consolation paid about $18,000 split among 6-8 people.

This year the winners pool will be about $50,000 due to the increase in price.

You can pick the same team over and over.

I'm thinking about taking the Eagles this week.

Could write my bar tabs as "business expenses" if I win either the top or bottom? :)

Just joined both. Thanks for putting this together.

Ok, so 6 are gone the first week with a couple more waiting their fate tomorrow night. All 6 banked on Chicago. Looks like 20% of Yahoo players got bit by the Bears, too. Wow.

At halftime, I was cussing the Iggles, but I'm glad they turned things around in the second half. I sure as hell didn't want to flame out on week 1!

out of survivor after week 1

7 of 14 in pick em before tonight's games

already in mid-season form

103 people are out of our survivor pool after Week 1. It looks like Green Bay and Denver will take 95% of the picks next week.

We had 126/400 (total pool size $10,000 for the first time, yay!) eliminated yesterday with 12 on the Lions and 1 on the Giants tonight

We had 126/400 (total pool size $10,000 for the first time, yay!) eliminated yesterday with 12 on the Lions and 1 on the Giants tonight

With that many, have you thought about a consolation poll like we have? It may keep more people for next year and down the line.

Back