• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Football Recruiting Thread - Notes from NSD Press Conference and Reception

I'm good friends with a coach at Forestview in Gastonia, NC. He said that he talked to Moe Neal last night and Moe said that if he were to choose right now it would be between Wake and Duke.
He says that everytime he asks him abt his recruitment that Wake is always first out of his mouth.
He says also that one of his biggest attractions is academics and says he is a good kid.
My friend also told me that A lot of SEC teams are very close to pulling the trigger on offers. Very good SEC teams while at that. LSU MISS STATE to name two.
So that all could change after the Wake Forest honeymoon wears off. He says that the Wake coaches talk/speak very well and very convincingly.

2016 DE/LB Julian Okwara tells me #Vanderbilt & #WakeForest offered him today. #Dores #Deacs #VU247 247sports.com/Player/Julian-…

I'm sorry but who is this player River Walker #19? And has anyone looked at his tweets and post? If this person is serious about the big time he needs to clean up the pics and such.

Srsly I looked at it expecting pictures of tits and evidence of heavy drug use. Pretty tame imo.

I'm good friends with a coach at Forestview in Gastonia, NC. He said that he talked to Moe Neal last night and Moe said that if he were to choose right now it would be between Wake and Duke.
He says that everytime he asks him abt his recruitment that Wake is always first out of his mouth.
He says also that one of his biggest attractions is academics and says he is a good kid.
My friend also told me that A lot of SEC teams are very close to pulling the trigger on offers. Very good SEC teams while at that. LSU MISS STATE to name two.
So that all could change after the Wake Forest honeymoon wears off. He says that the Wake coaches talk/speak very well and very convincingly.

That is good scoop. Everything that I read about Moe Neal makes him seem like a great player and good kid. In a very recent article he answered a question about which schools were standing out to him the most by saying Wake Forest first and then he mentioned N.C. State. Before that article I thought that perhaps Syracuse was Wake's primary competition.

#5 ATH in the country on 247.

Eric Burrell. Blessed to received an offer from Wake Forest #Deacons⚫⚪�� pic.twitter.com/NRlEcpoIpP

#8 safety in the country on 247.

Clawson ain't playing.

Srsly I looked at it expecting pictures of tits and evidence of heavy drug use. Pretty tame imo.

Haha me too. I was just coming back here to bitch that there wasnt anything good on that profile! Just some high school kid acting like a typical, insufferable high school kid.

Back