• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Kentucky is all like "I legitimately don't see the problem here"

Not that the predictions are 100% accurate but WF got another prediction on Kwe Parker's 247 page. It switched from Duke to WF, so now WF is the only team with any predictions for Kwe. This seems to gel with common thought as Kwe has been spending a lot of time around WF and with B Chill.

From Duke? Is there any real chance Duke offers?

Would love some kwe. Hopefully if wants to commit he does it way early to start some momentum on the class.

I'm really surprised that we haven't seen any news come out that the WCA guys will be at B&G Madness. I'd assume they'll all be there but I haven't seen any confirmations. Probably just a case of the event being in-town and the local reporter doesn't do recruiting while the national guys haven't gotten any info from the recruits on this particular visit to Wake.

Last edited:
I'm really surprised that we haven't seen any news come out that the WCA guys will be at B&G Madness. I'd assume they'll all be there but I haven't seen any confirmations. Probably just a case of the event being in-town and the local reporter doesn't do recruiting while the national guys haven't gotten any info from the recruits on this particular visit to Wake.

Your last point is probably accurate. All three of those guys are on wake's campus all the time without it being reported, and are tight with our current players.

A student athlete degree from UNC? Congratulations on earning yourself the right to be the butt of jokes around the world.

A student athlete degree from Wake Forest, a top #25 academic school in the country? Congratulations on earning yourself the opportunity for future employment for the rest of your life, in any city you want. #ThankYouWake

B0pAKTSCUAA6zyM.jpg

Man would LOVE to get Kwe here.

Yeah, honestly I don't give a shit if he can do nothing but throw down 5-10 ridiculous dunks a year

By all accounts though it sounds like he's got a good overall game that's overshadowed by the dunks

Yeah, honestly I don't give a shit if he can do nothing but throw down 5-10 ridiculous dunks a year

By all accounts though it sounds like he's got a good overall game that's overshadowed by the dunks

Absolutely correct. Lost in his incredible dunking ability is the fact that he's a consensus top 50-60 player in the class of 2016, which is right about where Doral Moore is.

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/kwe-parker

I mean we havent even had a decent alley oop in like 5 years. I think Codi might have had one.

Bumped into the head coach of quality academy who thought [Redacted] sucked and Manning was boss.

Josh Stirn @Josh_Stirn · 9m
Wake Forest and George Washington are at Boys' Latin today to see 2016 forward Kodye Pugh.

Back