• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Honestly I know the temptation is to jump to thinking about the dominoes that could fall in turn in this class, but I'm soooo fucking excited about Chill 2.0. He's not the same player as his dad but the same blood runs through his veins. The same blood that was the greatest scorer in ACCT history. The same blood as the crossover. Same blood as the massive swinging dick we have roaming our sidelines as a coach, and apparently, damn fine recruiter.

GO DEACS

@HeyyAcee: @TheReal_HG3 WHAT YOU WAITIN ON BRO!🎩

(From Crawford)

GENTLEMEN, A WORD FROM THE POET.

Let us not worry about the future. Let us not fret over a man who can bring down a furious thunder, or a man who is ranked at the the top of his class.

Instead, let us CELEBRATE. Let us CELEBRATE, for the first time in over TWENTY YEARS, that we have a Demon Deacon with the last name of Childress on the roster.

May there be many three pointers. May there be much shit talking to our DONK rivals. May there be soul crushing layups at the end of important games.

Welcome Brandon, we like you on your own, but we all know you just opened the MOTHER FUCKING FLOODGATES. NOW IT'S TIME TO GET IT.

Last edited:
Harry also retweeted this tweet from TITWSF:

Jake @BloggerSoDear · 28m 28 minutes ago
Brandon Childress is officially a Demon Deacon. Great start to the 2016 basketball class.

Honestly I know the temptation is to jump to thinking about the dominoes that could fall in turn in this class, but I'm soooo fucking excited about Chill 2.0. He's not the same player as his dad but the same blood runs through his veins. The same blood that was the greatest scorer in ACCT history. The same blood as the crossover. Same blood as the massive swinging dick we have roaming our sidelines as a coach, and apparently, damn fine recruiter.

GO DEACS

Exactly, kid is a boss on his own accord.

GO DEACS

Exactly how I feel.

from JERRY MEYER.
He seems to follow the trend a lot, rather than be the trend setter. But I don't give a damn. We're getting Harry. And I'm freaking pumped right now. That is all.

GO DEACS

Fuck yes...

Back