• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

That was a strange mix tape for a PG. It was almost all dunks and layups. I'd love to se more passing. He is a big and talented penetrating PG.

Would have to think he knows Harry pretty well with their involvement with the USA team.

Kobi Simmons looks like a young Shaun Livingston out there with his length and funky shot and knee-high socks.

Quinton Rose appears to be a sleeper recruit, nothing on ESPN.

Ha, I promise I didn't see that video before making that comparison. He probably is going for that because it first came to mind because of his socks.

Manning visiting '16 5* Kobi Simmons today in Georgia.

tumblr_inline_mmhunrdU0R1qz4rgp.gif

Has a pretty low release on his jumper without much arc. Looks like he kind of pushes it off the shoulder. Wonder what his FT percentage was last year.

Who are you referring to? Simmons had no stats from the USA team.
Simmons. He was on the 2013-14 USA Basketball Developmental National Team, as was Giles. All I meant was I'm sure he and Giles have crossed paths before through USA basketball.

It would be nice to compete with Duke in recruiting. Of course I don't really understand the allure of a *4 star player riding the pine at Dook for 3 years, behind a never ending succession of slack jawed Plumlees, while all that awaits you back at the dorm are a few strong 6 jersey chasers with northeastern face.

Back