• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Wake isn't going to beat Duke for guys who are into Asian chicks. Not even worth trying.

It will be interesting to see what becomes of Duke when K retires.

It will be interesting to see what becomes of Duke when K retires.

I think they probably stay "in the family", but I would not be surprised to see Shaka and Stevens 8 miles apart down Tobacco Road eventually. Makes me sick to think about.

I think they probably stay "in the family", but I would not be surprised to see Shaka and Stevens 8 miles apart down Tobacco Road eventually. Makes me sick to think about.

This is a recurring nightmare of mine

guys stevens is going to go into the hall of fame after a 25 year career with the CELTICS, not sure what you are talking about

Neither will ever live up to what Coach K and Roy/Dean did there.

I am fine as long as we build our dynasty with Danny. I think he has what it takes.

dook will get Wojo if he does well at Marquette.

holes are the wild card because there aren't any legit heirs

Daggum Roy. I believe that this happened yesterday. Love when Rick Fox says that he was "scared he was going to miss class" and Hubert Davis is like "Man, please..."

Back