• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Not to comment too much on the bodies of 17-18 year old boys, but Childress looks like he's definitely built more solid than Lewis although he's shorter

I hate to interrupt the dialogue about Childress, but I have official confirmation that their is justification for the positive vibes. The Dukies should be worried. Vibes!

a23.gif

Childress down from 171 to 224
Washington up from 212 to 200
Donovan Mitchell up from 235 to 171
SJM down from 87 to 89. [\QUOTE]

Actually that's not what those different numbers mean. One number was the Composite ranking. The other is their 247sports ranking. It did not indicate a change

Last edited:
I hate to interrupt the dialogue about Childress, but I have official confirmation that their is justification for the positive vibes. The Dukies should be worried. Vibes!

I believe you, and have heard similar, but are we talking vibes from coaches, boosters, someone really close to HG3? Give it to me straight doc

Scout came out with an article today talking about 2016 classes and said Giles is likely going Duke over UK. Didn't even mention Wake. I want HG to come to WF so bad just so I can see all the main analysts saying how they knew all along he was going to stay home despite never giving Wake a chance for the entire year. Especially you Jerry Meyer

When Jerry Meyer changes his CB pick to WF 10 minutes after Harry picks up the Deacon hat next month >>>

Im goin with KVegas on this one. Ever since he came out with what he heard things have been looking really good for us. 3 months ago i said he was a lock to Duke but i feel different now. VIBES!!

Not to comment too much on the bodies of 17-18 year old boys, but Childress looks like he's definitely built more solid than Lewis although he's shorter

I don't think Childress is shorter than Tyler Lewis. Lewis is being as listed as 5'11 while every recruiting service has Childress at 6'.

Scout came out with an article today talking about 2016 classes and said Giles is likely going Duke over UK. Didn't even mention Wake. I want HG to come to WF so bad just so I can see all the main analysts saying how they knew all along he was going to stay home despite never giving Wake a chance for the entire year. Especially you Jerry Meyer

3223131911_1_21_Zw9w8rUP.gif

Not sure this was posted or not, but Cox Mill's Wendell Moore was offered by Wake yesterday. Coach Woodberry was a big hit here in Concord. :thumbsup:

Has anyone seen Childress play? All the online stuff I've watched shows that he's got a tight handle and legit range. I assume he's faced off against some serious talent and even though he's an early wake commit if he were tearing it up I still feel like analysts would boost his rankings. Any insight?

Childress isn't a great athlete but neither was his father. He's only 5'11" or 6' so he's a 3 star. Lots of people have seen him play. He will be a solid player for WFU and can really stroke the 3 with range. Very hard worker and skilled.

Childress isn't a great athlete but neither was his father. He's only 5'11" or 6' so he's a 3 star. Lots of people have seen him play. He will be a solid player for WFU and can really stroke the 3 with range. Very hard worker and skilled.

Let's hope he's somewhere between Broderick Hicks and Randolph. Hoping for Taron 2.0

Back