• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillGeorge and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

boobknightfan

Reaction score
Can't believe all your stupid SOB's are getting such a hard on about Clawson winning his first ACC game. He'll never and I mean never, come anywhere close to winning as many ACC games as Jim Grobe did. Big deal Clawson got a win against Va. Tech, the Hokies were Grobe's bitch. Clawson will be 0-2 against NC teams after this coming Saturday, you know who was dominate against NC teams, yeah that's right Jim Grobe the best thing to ever happen to Wake Forest football. It's just so funny to sit back and watch all you suck up's get so enamoured we our new coaches, nice timeout Friday night there Coach Manning...:bowrofl:

We're gonna need a bigger boat...

who calls people dumbasses more, boob/bob or Red from That 70's Show

Can't believe all your stupid SOB's are getting such a hard on about Clawson winning his first ACC game. He'll never and I mean never, come anywhere close to winning as many ACC games as Jim Grobe did. Big deal Clawson got a win against Va. Tech, the Hokies were Grobe's bitch. Clawson will be 0-2 against NC teams after this coming Saturday, you know who was dominate against NC teams, yeah that's right Jim Grobe the best thing to ever happen to Wake Forest football. It's just so funny to sit back and watch all you suck up's get so enamoured we our new coaches, nice timeout Friday night there Coach Manning...:bowrofl:

i forgot - when did Grobe beat Va Tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back