• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

What if we make the NCAAT but we're in one of those Tuesday night play-in games ? How much credibility ?
Whose credibility? Danny's credibility or the credibility thread's credibility?

So record isn't the only thing that matters then.

If you are only as good as your record, and CoC has a better record than Duke, then it follows that CoC is better than Duke.

MOM. MOOOOOM. I want some meatloaf. MEATLOAF. NOW!

Think manning made a big mistake using the final timeout after a deadfall whistle underneath our basket (play where state still the ball on inbounds). We got the ball in play but I think most coaches would have made the play call and saved the timeout in case we could not get the ball in to one of our guys or we got trapped in the corner.

For 4 years, we had Wellman, Dan Collins, national media members, and buzzinners on this very board tell us that [Redacted] was turning it around and that we were unreasonable for expecting that to actually result in wins.

Well, finally we have concrete proof that the program is turning around because we are winning meaningful games.

Think manning made a big mistake using the final timeout after a deadfall whistle underneath our basket (play where state still the ball on inbounds). We got the ball in play but I think most coaches would have made the play call and saved the timeout in case we could not get the ball in to one of our guys or we got trapped in the corner.

I agree with this, especially after we didn't call one when Mitch was triple teamed under our basket.

LOL.

I guaranteed we were going dancing in March and we picked up a road win at the next time of asking. You fucks are all welcome.

Same crap we have seen all year in crunch time. Other team makes adjustments, we dribble around and jack up 3s. Other team has a hot shooter, we continue to guide him with our worst perimeter defender without switching off the screen. Buttholes pucker late and we lose. Again.

Back