• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 NASCAR Thread - Congrats Kyle Busch

Those stats show what happens when you go from the show horse in the stable(DEI) to the 3rd horse in the Hendrick camp.

@jayski: .@FOXSports1 says Jimmie Johnson's car has failed inspection 3 times this morning and is still trying to make it through.

Chad gonna Chad.

Really happy for Truex. I hate these couple weeks between Pocono and Michigan. IMO, Pocono needs to drop down to one race a year. The saving grace is that Sonoma is coming in two weeks.

I won't disagree with the one Pocono race sentiment, but I'd take 2 Poconos over one Kansas, Kentucky, Chicago or Michigan. And I wouldn't mind Michigan, IF it were the only one of those 4 on the schedule.

Those stats show what happens when you go from the show horse in the stable(DEI) to the 3rd horse in the Hendrick camp.

I agree but I'd say he's the 2nd horse and has been for the last few years which has contributed to him running so much better. Once he got Letarte, I think that was the sign that he was bumped to 2nd horse.

f6DwZh2.png

FS1 is doing a segment on former Deac Kevin Harris right now who is on Carl's crew.

FS1 is doing a segment on former Deac Kevin Harris right now who is on Carl's crew.
caught this
it is pretty cool that the other NASCAR Deac athlete (can't think of his name) was one of a few people who helped him get started in the business

caught this
it is pretty cool that the other NASCAR Deac athlete (can't think of his name) was one of a few people who helped him get started in the business
Nate Bolling is who he mentioned. Pretty awesome to see he still has a lot of WF pride. You could tell it in the number of times and enthusiasm he described WFU.

On another note, even Mother Nature didn't want to watch a full race at Michigan.

Not a huge Gordon fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm happy to see this.

Was really excited about the race tonight until I found out it was tomorrow. Boo.

Back