• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 NASCAR Thread - Congrats Kyle Busch

It upset me only because I had Kenseth in the fantasy league. Other than that, both drivers did what they had to do to win. Kenseth lost. This time of year, you can either make friends or win championships, but rarely both. Can't blame Logano for the move.

And I've never heard it called Digga, either. It's Dega, baby.

I finally won some cash in DraftKings this week, Kenseth was my worst finisher so with a 1st instead of 15th then I would have been able to jump up a bit more. Looking forward to Dega, should be another wild one.

Rubbin just went from having the biggest nut of his life to needing to buy a new TV.

That was the shittiest finish I've seen in a while. Way to go NASCAR.

Solid work by Harv to stay on the track with a car he knew wouldn't accelerate, thus wadding up the field and deciding the race and the next Chase round.

Agreed. What a clusterfuck. Harvick did what he had to do, but was 100% at fault. Stenhouse should have known he couldn't get up to speed and let him move up. What a horrible way to finish the race.

Remember when Clint Bowyer got booted from the Chase for manipulating the outcome.....

As some of you know the 4 is my driver. I'm torn on today. He moved up the restart before (which should have been the end of the race anyway). I think there is a decent chance he turned the 6 intentionally but this is the Chase. It's what happens with this type of playoff at a track that shouldn't be in the Chase, yet alone the elimination race of a round. I don't think Nascar can reverse the ruling, but I wouldn't be shocked.

Harvick is such a douche...he caused the caution because it was the only way he'd get a decent finish. Frozen field while he limped forward...disaster behind him. NASCAR wont reverse it, but they certainly allowed it to happen and deserve all the grief they will get this week.

No way Logano wins the title, the 20 is going to wreck him 3 times in the next 3 weeks.

And I thought Bowman Gray was manipulated.

The Elimination Rounds of the Chase have definitely shown that some drivers will do whatever it takes to advance to the next round. Both Legano and Harvick are operating on the edge and pissing off a lot of fellow drivers. How and when they will retaliate could be interesting, especially if they win in the next round. I'd love to see Kenseth take Legano out at Homestead if Legano happens to make it into the Final 4. After the last two races, I can't imagine either of them will be the eventual champion.

The Elimination Rounds of the Chase have definitely shown that some drivers will do whatever it takes to advance to the next round. Both Legano and Harvick are operating on the edge and pissing off a lot of fellow drivers. How and when they will retaliate could be interesting, especially if they win in the next round. I'd love to see Kenseth take Legano out at Homestead if Legano happens to make it into the Final 4. After the last two races, I can't imagine either of them will be the eventual champion.

I would not be surprised in the least if Logano and Harvick each fail to finish the race this Sunday at Martinsville. It is a great place to get some payback without much risk of hurting anybody beyond their prospects to advance in the Chase.

I'll be there on Sunday cheering on Junior to repeat as the winner and cheering anyone who introduces either Logano or Harvick (or both) to the wall.

Fuck that bullshit. Jr got screwed. Handle it with class as always. Harvick wrecked that boy intentional . NASCAR should at least have waited a little bit longer to throw the caution and junior woulda won. Bullshit!

Fuck that bullshit. Jr got screwed. Handle it with class as always. Harvick wrecked that boy intentional . NASCAR should at least have waited a little bit longer to throw the caution and junior woulda won. Bullshit!

Junior was pulling away from Logano in the moments after the yellow flag was thrown, but before anyone had reacted or slowed down. I strongly believe that he would have won that race if he had been given the chance to do so.

Junior handled it with the utmost class and professionalism. That is one of the reasons why I am such a big fan. After yesterday, anyone who claims that the system is rigged in favor of Junior needs to just STFU.

As for Logano, the guy has the charisma of a turnip.

I would not be surprised in the least if Logano and Harvick each fail to finish the race this Sunday at Martinsville. It is a great place to get some payback without much risk of hurting anybody beyond their prospects to advance in the Chase.

I'll be there on Sunday cheering on Junior to repeat as the winner and cheering anyone who introduces either Logano or Harvick (or both) to the wall.

I'd be surprised if Martinsville is the big payback track, but I doubt they'll be given an iota of slack. Even if they're both taken out, they've still got two more races to potentially win and move on to the final round. I expect any retaliation to be something that takes them out of the championship, where it'll hurt them the most.

I'd be surprised if Martinsville is the big payback track, but I doubt they'll be given an iota of slack. Even if they're both taken out, they've still got two more races to potentially win and move on to the final round. I expect any retaliation to be something that takes them out of the championship, where it'll hurt them the most.

I don't disagree with you. However, your post is premised on an assumption that there will be one and only one "payback." I think there could be multiple "racing incidents," and that a likely place for them to start will be on Sunday.

Last edited:

So Harvick did what most of us who played any NASCAR video game back in the day. Car trouble, going a lap down, going to lose? Wreck the nearest car.

Back