• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 NASCAR Thread - Congrats Kyle Busch

I'm just responding to shit being thrown at me with unprovoked attacks like the one Deacfreak07 just made (and he has a habit of doing it), Va, not initiating anything.

Rj is that you???

All I'm saying is, I don't hang out on the Duke board because Duke fans, in general, are insufferable chodes. If you hate Wake fans so much and have no interest in Wake sports, I'm just wondering why you're always here.

It's just nickles & dimes by comparison. If Bob Knight was still coaching I would have a team to pull for and things would be completely different. That's why I only have interest in my fantasy teams.....because there aren't any other teams that I give a flip about with Coach Knight gone.

It would be much easier for me to pull for Wake Forest if I had never posted on this board. Our fans on this board are some of the worst I have ever run across. I get so tired of people bitching about the officiating in every single game that WF plays. You can go to the game thread on any game you want to choose and I can just about guarantee you that there will be at least 20 posts bitching about the officials and calls that have been made. This is true with every damned game. Every one of them. That WF feeling of lifelong entitlement with today's students and recent grads just shows thru all the time.
:bowrofl:

It would be much easier for me to pull for Wake Forest if I had never posted on this board. Our fans on this board are some of the worst I have ever run across.

Seeing as how you've never left small-town Carolina, this isn't very surprising.

Best racing of the day by far over the last 16 laps or so.
GWC coming up. Logano and JJ will be the front row I think.

Lame.
Would love to know what made them decide to throw the yellow after initially holding off.

You have to let that lap finish. Harv or Jr would've won that race.

Fantrax, mostly.

you can just do that on an e-mail with aceeight though

let's face it, you love rustling jimmies. you're the best i've ever seen at riling people up, and i wish i was as good at it as you.

you can just do that on an e-mail with aceeight though

let's face it, you love rustling jimmies. you're the best i've ever seen at riling people up, and i wish i was as good at it as you.

Too bad pops wasn't a professional troll.

DANG JUNIOR WAS gonna WIN did you see him come chagrin to the front right before that last caution!!!! And then he was even gonna win the green white checker if they let em race!!!!! These fucking coddled kids don't know shit and junior would have raced too even with a broke foot!!!!

Oh well at least we saw it.

Rubbins / 88 - 1
Bobk / 18- 0

I'm anxious to see the Atlanta crowd. The potential late week snowstorm and date change will wreak havoc I'm sure. IMO better evidence for the west coast swing immediately after Daytona.

I saw a pic of Sonoma on reddit the other week, with its a nice, lush green grass. Much different look than when the tour returns later this year when everything is brown and dead.

If you go back and look at all the wrecks Patrick has been involved in...and there have been several....I think you will find that almost all of them have been where she just got caught up in somebody else's wreck and very, very few of them were actually her fault. I'm not arguing about exactly how good a driver that she is or can be....only that using the wrecks she has been in to support the argument that she cannot drive is an extremely poor...and completely unfair...one to make for the aforementioned reason.

But one of the biggest reasons she's in those wrecks is because she's usually hanging back with the other non-elite drivers. I don't think anybody doubts her ability to drive, it's her ability to race that is the question. Unless she has help, she is rarely at the front. She hasn't yet proven that she can go to the front on her own. While she may be able to not cause crashes, she isn't consistently challenging for position inside the top 20. One thing she does do consistently is take top 10 cars to the back of the pack.

Back