• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 NASCAR Thread - Congrats Kyle Busch

In response to Kyles wreck, Talladega, Atlanta, and Kentucky have expedited their expansion of the SAFER walls. Atlanta will have theirs complete by this weekend's race. Its a shame Kyle got hurt, but as NASCAR always does, they are using the injury to improve safety. IMO, this should have been done years ago.

In response to Kyles wreck, Talladega, Atlanta, and Kentucky have expedited their expansion of the SAFER walls. Atlanta will have theirs complete by this weekend's race. Its a shame Kyle got hurt, but as NASCAR always does, they are acting reactively to put forth the illusion that they give a shit about safety, or really anything except money or its own image. IMO, this should have been done years ago.

Fixed.
It's absolutely unconscionable that it wasn't done years ago. And, frankly, NASCAR is skating on this, aside from a few driver tweets.

Last edited:
What's the Mike Harmon Cobb story?
There are tons of sketchy peeps in the nascar hangers on fringe. Makes you wonder if it was a some kind of inside job as oppose to random theft. Heard they got the car back but lost about 100k of tools

Last edited:
Jeff Gordon crashes into a non-SAFER wall as well. Good work NASCAR.

I think they should take out all the safer walls and race on concrete again like MEN. I'm sure people like bobk will disagree because they don't understand old school nascar and just root for the newest hot ticket corporate pretty boy. Sad.

Saw Jeff Gordon at Starbucks this morning. He didn't appear to be in a great mood.

2015 NASCAR Thread - What Happens in Vegas?

Apparently there is a documentary on dale coming on tv on spike channel tonight. Interesting. I will tape it I hope it's good. Bobk you should tune in to learn about old school racing before safer barriers. Shit was awesome and drivers were MEN

2015 NASCAR Thread - What Happens in Vegas?

Dang well they should put that in the title but I will still take it. Hopefully oscar contention next year but the fact that it's on spike is concerning a least for oscars, maybe golden globe instead

Just double checked. I may be wrong actually. I hope that I am and that it's on Sr. Just remember seeing a tweet yesterday suggesting that it was on Jr.

I'm hoping to watch it later tonight, and honestly looking forward to it.

If you didnt see it yesterday, Larry McReynolds blasted NASCAR and the tracks for not having SAFER walls everywhere after Gordon's wreck Sunday. Its an interesting watch if you have a few min.

Back