• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 NASCAR Thread - Congrats Kyle Busch

Documentary was on Dale Sr. It was good. Makes you wish things were the way they were in the late 80's through mid 90's.

My boy Harv wins and now has 6 straight first or second place finishes.

In the Fantasy league, my A drivers have finished 33, 41, 41. Unbelievable.

You're still doing better than I am, considering I'm bringing up the rear. My picks have been solid, just had some incredibly bad luck so far.

Junior is RACIN this year. Killin it. Expect a win in the next race or two for sure. Lucky for bobk his boy got a boo boo and can't race a while, saving bobk some cash

Anyone who doesn't start Harvick in fantasy this week is insane.

Harvick predictably wins. Been really nice to be a fan lately.
Also watched the Earnhardt special yesterday and LOVED it.

Stewart on the other hand is all sorts of jacked up this season. I'm shocked he's doing so poorly, its almost like his head/heart aren't in it anymore.

Busch also had a nice bounce back and is already ahead of Stewart in points.

Bump for Autoclub. Can Harvick continue the streak of top two finishes? Also Vickers out again with blood clots. Moffit to fill in.

another boring ass track. At least can expect JUNIIOR to have a strong run since he can adapt and is having a strong seasons and doesn't get hurt on soft walls like BOBK feelings and Kyle bush!!!! 88!!

As much as I dislike Michigan, I dont mind Fontana. There always tends to be good racing there with multiple driving lines.

I had a good fantasy points day, hopefully others didn't.

Back