• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLS thread

Big game for MY Union tonight against FC Dallas, conditions here are pretty terrible, we're gonna get a couple more inches of snow before kickoff and then it'll turn to a slushy rain tonight. Dallas looks really good to start this season

San Jose's new stadium opens up this weekend, which should be great for them. I will admit, a small part of me will miss Buck Shaw, even with all its obvious flaws.

Big game for MY Union tonight against FC Dallas, conditions here are pretty terrible, we're gonna get a couple more inches of snow before kickoff and then it'll turn to a slushy rain tonight. Dallas looks really good to start this season

Boooo. Rescheduled to 4pm on Saturday.

Not surprised whatsoever. This fucking winter.

God bless MLS: paid more for my first beer today at Gillette than I did for my ticket

MNUFC will join MLS in 2018. That's Minnesota, not Man United's farm team.

That's awesome. Do they know where they'll put the stadium yet?

I've always heard amazing things about Minneapolis/St. Paul

It's supposed to be near Target Field IIRC. They're asking for some property tax exemptions that a certain butthurt NFL owner is trying to lobby against.

Just bought a ticket to the Independence home opener tomorrow night, I'll probably try to get off work around 3:30 and head down towards UNCC

was there for the 1999 (I think? -- maybe 97 or 98?) Final 4.

Shit hole of two cities. So lame.

Anyone remember Jalen Robinson? Played two years at Wake then signed with DC and is now loaned to the Richmond Kickers. I don't remember him.

Anyone remember Jalen Robinson? Played two years at Wake then signed with DC and is now loaned to the Richmond Kickers. I don't remember him.
Absolutely. He just left a couple years ago. Fullback. Very good.

Reactions: ONW
Back