• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg Jennings visited the Panthers yesterday. That would be a perfect signing. I didn't think Gman would pay for him but the Panthers at least have to be close to what he is asking for in order for him to visit. He is supposedly going to take his time and visit a few teams before deciding where to sign so it's not expected to happen in the near future.

Who else is going to pay for him? He hasn't exactly lit it up since he left Green Bay's offense. He would be a decent fit if you could get him, but I would still draft a WR in the 1st or 2nd round as well.

Who else is going to pay for him? He hasn't exactly lit it up since he left Green Bay's offense. He would be a decent fit if you could get him, but I would still draft a WR in the 1st or 2nd round as well.

I don't think any FA signing is stopping Gman from getting a WR or two in the draft. He's mentioned several times this offseason how deep this WR class is.

He's put up solid numbers in Minnesota considering the QB situation he was dealing with. He definitely wasn't worth the $9M per year he was getting paid but there are probably quite a few teams willing to give him $4-6M per year for a couple years.

And yes I'd still want to draft a deep threat WR in the 2nd-4th rounds even if Jennings signed.

he did just tweet that he felt like listening to some Good Charlotte and followed that with a hmm.

Jennings must feel like listening to Will Smith because he's going to Miami after leaving Charlotte without a deal.

Jennings must feel like listening to Will Smith because he's going to Miami after leaving Charlotte without a deal.

The vibes sound like Gloria Estefan.

Everybody in the entire league with any sort of personnel power is in Arizona for the league meetings so we probably aren't going to hear anything on Jennings until the end of the week at the earliest.

Panthers get 5th and 6th round compensatory picks in upcoming draft. 9 total picks now.

I'll take it. Reading about how the Ravens have taken advantage of the system makes me think the franchise has left some opportunities out there.

i had a dream last night that we went to the NFC championship; don't recall how it ended though. i figure that must mean good vibes for this year.

Lemme lemme upgrade you.

@PanthersBryan: Compensatory picks get even better for Panthers - their sixth-round one has been moved to fifth. In the fifth, they now pick 161, 169 & 174.

Sooooooo.....Alan Ball signed with the Bears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back