• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
The LOL Falcons have signed Charles Godfrey making their suck even sloppier.

The LOL Falcons have signed Charles Godfrey making their suck even sloppier.

Gotta love the NFC South swapping their olds back and forth between Harper, Godfrey, and Decoud.

it's cool because Georgia doesn't have shitty towns too #TeamValdosta

Hey now, they are damn proud of their ONE city.

No 'necks in Georgia either. Definitely not more than NC, no way, no how

Three-year extension for Olsen through 2018. Legend

Missing the point. #teamgastonia is reference to all the Panthers fans here, none of which, including yourself, and Mr. Clean, live in CLT.

I think Biff and QC are the only CLT residents here, and they barely GAF.

Last edited:
Missing the point. #teamgastonia is reference to all the Panthers fans here, none of which, including yourself, and Mr. Clean, live in CLT.

Since you care so much, Charlotte is the only NC city I've called home (well, besides Winston while at Wake). Keep trying!

MAC is a CLT resident. I am sure there are more. The Panthers are just so awesome they have fans from all over the state and country. One of the great moves Richardson did was to name the team the Carolina Panthers instead of the Charlotte Panthers. Really got buy-in from SC too in addition to the rest of NC.

Other than you and DSD, who are the Falcon fans? Other prominent Atlanta posters seem to be fans of other teams: Moon (Giants), 94 (Bears) and Go (Skins).

I didn't move to DC to cheer for the goddamn Redskins.

Who cares? I grew up around Charlotte

It's the Carolina Panthers anyway. NC or SC? You're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back