• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolbertlol.gif

Lol, y'all go 1-4-1 vs. playoff teams and 1-5-1 vs. teams .500 or better, I say I don't think you guys are contenders, and so many jimmies get rustled.

Good luck in 2015, fellas!

Lol, y'all go 1-4-1 vs. playoff teams and 1-5-1 vs. teams .500 or better, I say I don't think you guys are contenders, and so many jimmies get rustled.

Good luck in 2015, fellas!
All without cheating though!

Cheaters gonna cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat.

pats fans combine the bad traits of unc fans, nc state fans and duke fans.

yet still so clueless that they think it is jealousy.

Yeah I don't get how Wake/Pats fans don't see that they're at best the Duke of the NFL. And coach k may be a dick but I don't think he cheats.

entitled douchebags like unc fans - check
low class idiots like nc state fans - check
obnoxious yankees like duke fans - check

Weird, I don't remember how our last game against the Pats went. PROBABLY BECAUSE I WAS DRUNK AS FUCK AND YELLING AT BANDWAGON LOSERS IN CHARLOTTE AS THEY MOPED DOWN THE EXIT RAMPS.

Come on guys I need to win a bet w a friend. He says that McNabb was better than Delhomme. Help me out bros.

So it looks like the iggles will have room to resign maclin now, although he was a super longshot

I am still holding out hope for Cobb

Weird, I don't remember how our last game against the Pats went. PROBABLY BECAUSE I WAS DRUNK AS FUCK AND YELLING AT BANDWAGON LOSERS IN CHARLOTTE AS THEY MOPED DOWN THE EXIT RAMPS.

Moped and whined down the exit ramps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back