• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to be the worst 19-0 team of all time.

One day the cowboys will be relevant again, but it won't be this season.

Wasn't a dig at you guys. Just found it interesting. I wouldn't care if my team were given this title in this year's NFL. It's all relative.

That article is pretty dumb. Cam is breaking all of the normal stats we use to rate QBs. QBR has been proven to be a disaster.

Who cares? We get the job done. Our offense is one of the best in the league with no true receiving weapons beyond Greg Olsen. Our defense is filled with studs. Stats & ratings do not appreciate Cam, especially QBR.

I wish ESPN would stop pushing QBR down everybody's throat.

Who cares? We get the job done. Our offense is one of the best in the league with no true receiving weapons beyond Greg Olsen. Our defense is filled with studs. Stats & ratings do not appreciate Cam, especially QBR.

I wish ESPN would stop pushing QBR down everybody's throat.

I wish people would realize that only idiots and losers care about advanced stats or ESPN. Only one thing ultimately matters.

This is fucking pathetic. Cam is going to make all these stat whores eat shit. Fuck the haters.

Referring to ESPN's horrid QBR statistic was when I should of stopped reading. Brian Hoyer is ranked third by the way.

Bah and we get Philly-New England in DC. I guess I get why, division rival and all, but this game is super meh. At least I have Red Zone.

Bah and we get Philly-New England in DC. I guess I get why, division rival and all, but this game is super meh. At least I have Red Zone.

plenty of live streams out there.. just takes a few mins of digging

Totally forgot we play at 4:25. The 10 day wait is long enough, but now 3 more hours?! Come on.

Ah, that makes sense. My kid has to go to one of those field / locker room birthday parties at BofA at 1, and I was wondering why the team would schedule that during game time, even if it is an away game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back