• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moped and whined down the exit ramps.

And for like weeks after. I was on a flight back to Newark the next day and it was all Pats fans bitching and moaning.

That might be where they are most like UNC fans. There's an expectation things will be slanted toward them by the officials. When that doesn't happen it is a great insult

Any chance Andre Johnson is a target? Wouldn't be terribly expensive... Solid vet with a year or two left IMO. Hasn't played for a solid QB in Houston... Might be a good fit for Cam and the young WR. Just my random thoughts.

Any chance Andre Johnson is a target? Wouldn't be terribly expensive... Solid vet with a year or two left IMO. Hasn't played for a solid QB in Houston... Might be a good fit for Cam and the young WR. Just my random thoughts.

Not sure I want to see KB and AJ as the two primary options. Need speed.

And for like weeks after. I was on a flight back to Newark the next day and it was all Pats fans bitching and moaning.

That might be where they are most like UNC fans. There's an expectation things will be slanted toward them by the officials. When that doesn't happen it is a great insult

Well, that and being cheaters who think the rules don't apply to them.

Not sure I want to see KB and AJ as the two primary options. Need speed.

Agreed, and I believe he would be more expensive than MAC thinks.

Well, that and being cheaters who think the rules don't apply to them.

Agreed, and I believe he would be more expensive than MAC thinks.

If he can be had around the 4mil a year mark then we should consider it. Cut fat Mike and use the money saved from him and Dwill to make it happen. We should bring in Ted Ginn as a speed guy and use him and Philly as our deep threats.

I think Carolina would be a place Johnson would take seriously, a Superbowl CONTENDER with an elite QB. We are everything that Atlanta isn't.

If he can be had around the 4mil a year mark then we should consider it. Cut fat Mike and use the money saved from him and Dwill to make it happen. We should bring in Ted Ginn as a speed guy and use him and Philly as our deep threats.

I think Carolina would be a place Johnson would take seriously, a Superbowl CONTENDER with an elite QB. We are everything that Atlanta isn't.

Just so we all understand, ELITE means that hard to reach range from 26-30 right?

26 Cam Newton CAR 82.1
27 Nick Foles PHI 81.4
28 Drew Stanton ARI 78.7
29 Geno Smith NYJ 77.5
30 Derek Carr OAK 76.6

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating

Bears asking for a mid round pick for Brandon Marshall.... How does any NFL turn down that offer...

30 year old (not 33 like Andre) coming off a down year in a shitty situstion in Chicago. I think he has 3 good years left.

One must have a considerable amount of free time available to spend this much effort flaming a rival nfl team's thread. Pretty pathetic, but not surprising given the source. The Butthurt in Atlanta must be contagious

Just so we all understand, ELITE means that hard to reach range from 26-30 right?

26 Cam Newton CAR 82.1
27 Nick Foles PHI 81.4
28 Drew Stanton ARI 78.7
29 Geno Smith NYJ 77.5
30 Derek Carr OAK 76.6

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating
haters%2Bexit%2Bthat%2Bway.jpg

Bears asking for a mid round pick for Brandon Marshall.... How does any NFL turn down that offer...

30 year old (not 33 like Andre) coming off a down year in a shitty situstion in Chicago. I think he has 3 good years left.

Because a lot of people seem to think this draft is full of talent that could be as good as Brandon Marshall in a couple years. And unfortunately, I don't think there is a team in the middle of the first round that is a WR away from being elite. It's hard to imagine a team that is ever just a WR from being elite imo.

He's also yet another guy with a history of abusing women.

Because a lot of people seem to think this draft is full of talent that could be as good as Brandon Marshall in a couple years. And unfortunately, I don't think there is a team in the middle of the first round that is a WR away from being elite. It's hard to imagine a team that is ever just a WR from being elite imo.

He's also yet another guy with a history of abusing women.
Yeah, it is like signing a clinically more crazy version of Greg Hardy.

Yeah, it is like signing a clinically more crazy version of Greg Hardy.

He has actually really cleaned up his act and gotten better recently, but the DV history and bad fit(need speed) will keep the Panthers away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back