• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Official 2015 Carolina Panthers NFC Pretender Thread

Missing the point. #teamgastonia is reference to all the Panthers fans here, none of which, including yourself, and Mr. Clean, live in CLT.

I think Biff and QC are the only CLT residents here, and they barely GAF.

CLT represent. Gosh I hope they don't take away the Falcons fans more than 20 minutes from the stadium, half of Atlanta would be excluded.

Add DKAD to the Falcon fan list.

Interesting that Olsen said a team through 2018 means he would be with the Panthers the rest of his career.

Give Brandon Williams a year to figure it out and if he doesn't, draft a TE in 2016 or 2017? Cam Serigne in 2018?

If Williams hasn't figured it out by now he probably never will. I get that he has a nice story but it's not like he just started playing football 2 years ago. We should be looking to upgrade now.

Observ writeup on Olsen made it sound like we're bringing back HOF. And why not.

Love the Serigne as the ultimate replacement possibility

Observ writeup on Olsen made it sound like we're bringing back HOF. And why not.

Love the Serigne as the ultimate replacement possibility

Cam to Cam

Yeah, if Williams doesn't make the team on his merits this year, cya later.

He did punch some Falcons though, so I'll give him credit for that

Lol got a neg rep from TAB for talking abT the Charles Godfrey signing. Overly sensitive.

Last edited:
MAC is a CLT resident. I am sure there are more. The Panthers are just so awesome they have fans from all over the state and country. One of the great moves Richardson did was to name the team the Carolina Panthers instead of the Charlotte Panthers. Really got buy-in from SC too in addition to the rest of NC.

Other than you and DSD, who are the Falcon fans? Other prominent Atlanta posters seem to be fans of other teams: Moon (Giants), 94 (Bears) and Go (Skins).

AtlDeac is a coons fan. As far as the "Carolina" angle, that sword cuts both ways. I mean SC sucks ALOT besides the coast. In addition, "Carolina" is akin to "Walmart" for everyone who is not a Pampers fan. But I get all the love for the Panthers. Its all good. I personally would have no problem with the Pampers if not for Scam and his ever old act. He is the most hateable player in the NFL next to Suh unless you love him. Good luck kittykats.

Missing the point. #teamgastonia is reference to all the Panthers fans here, none of which, including yourself, and Mr. Clean, live in CLT.

Awwwwww #teamgastonia??? How witty and adorable.

Another one here; plus I grew up in Atlanta and once was a falcons fan, before the entire city went douchebag.

AtlDeac is a coons fan. As far as the "Carolina" angle, that sword cuts both ways. I mean SC sucks ALOT besides the coast. In addition, "Carolina" is akin to "Walmart" for everyone who is not a Pampers fan. But I get all the love for the Panthers. Its all good. I personally would have no problem with the Pampers if not for Scam and his ever old act. He is the most hateable player in the NFL next to Suh unless you love him. Good luck kittykats.

Who doesn't enjoy a good racist rant.

MAC is a CLT resident. I am sure there are more. The Panthers are just so awesome they have fans from all over the state and country. One of the great moves Richardson did was to name the team the Carolina Panthers instead of the Charlotte Panthers. Really got buy-in from SC too in addition to the rest of NC.

Other than you and DSD, who are the Falcon fans? Other prominent Atlanta posters seem to be fans of other teams: Moon (Giants), 94 (Bears) and Go (Skins).

MAC is not a Charlotte resident for the record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back