• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it Ph.

Turning in. Probably going to sleep like a 6 year old on Christmas Eve.

The 2015 Panthers: Bring on the Broncos.

SNL just did a sketch with Cam (Keenan Thompson) and Peyton (Taran Killam) singing "Ebony and Ivory."

Peyton: "I'm just trying to enjoy the whole experience, you know? I've been smiling all week, giving people high fives."

Cam: "That sounds great. And when you did that, did they accuse you of showboating and call you a thug?"

It went on from there. Very funny.

Last edited:
Man, I'm so nervous

I've been trying to convince myself that I should be but I'm not. Everybody I've talked to thinks the Panthers win easy.

I'm more worried that I won't make it back home by kickoff.

Where are you going?

I just have a busy day that ends with picking up family at the airport at 5:00. The airport is about 50 min away from my house.

Buddy of mine's kid got this haircut yesterday.

12647508_10207859443991395_2444156167634965332_n.jpg

Last edited:
Y'all remember that time that dorky little white fella in Atlanta won the MVP? Can't remember his name, but surely he won one when he led his team to the Super Bowl, right?

Time to start drinking

LETSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOYYYYYYYYYSSSSS

time to go run errands to keep busy (and stay sober longer)

I couldn't start drinking now. I'd be asleep by 7. Probably going to wait until I pick up all of the food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back