• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shorts and a 2nd-4th round pick on WR is what I would like to see happen. We should be looking to upgrade from Cotchery and Brown.

Bill Voth is saying he thinks we might grab a WR in the 2nd-3rd WR wave of free agency. Shorts might fall into that category

Yeah I don't mind Ginn but he's a best case WR3 and known quantity with no real upside

I mean there is no reason to not sign Bersin to that contract. ERFA's are basically forced to sign for cheap deals and it's not guaranteed. We are going to do the same with Fozzy and whoever else is an ERFA. If Bersin is on the roster in 2015 then I'll be concerned, but he is fine as a camp guy that can be cut with no repercussions.

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 2m2 minutes ago Charlotte, NC
Fozzy Whittaker gets a 2-year deal to return to #Panthers, team announces. 1-year deals for Jacobs, Bersin, Folkerts.

I like signing Fozzy to a 2 year deal instead of the 1 year tender. Makes him cheaper next year when we probably would have had to give $2M+ RFA tender.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 3m3 minutes ago
Michael Oher Panthers deal worth $7 million, including $2.5M to sign, $850,000, $2.35M salaries, $250K, $750K roster bonuses, $150K WO bonus

My god. We are paying Oher $3.5M per year? WTF!

Apparently we are targeting Derrick Morgan as well????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back