• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Atlanta Braves Thread: Acquired Brandon Phillips, Pitchers & Catchers rpt SOON

Cahill isn't good and Gosselin is playing his way off the roster. Should have made a mound visit before that got out of hand.

I don't think Cahill will be around long. Stults may not be either. Like to see Jace Peterson develop more at 2nd...and especially with the bat.

Time to call up Folty, put him in the rotation and let him get some seasoning at the big league level.

Sticking Martin in the rotation is an option. Neither Stults or Cahill can miss a bat.

wo. did not realize the mets were 11-3. that's pretty good. they do have some good talent on that team.

Time to call up Folty, put him in the rotation and let him get some seasoning at the big league level.

Time to call up McKirahan, oh wait, he has been suspended for 80 days. Maybe bring back Kimbrel, oh wait, he is with the Padres. Can always bring back Bruce Sutter, Al Hrabosky & Doyle Alexander--I think they are still under contract. ;) I think the Bravos are still paying them like the Cavaliers are still paying Pete Gillen.

Time to call up McKirahan, oh wait, he has been suspended for 80 days. Maybe bring back Kimbrel, oh wait, he is with the Padres. Can always bring back Bruce Sutter, Al Hrabosky & Doyle Alexander--I think they are still under contract. ;) I think the Bravos are still paying them like the Cavaliers are still paying Pete Gillen.

80 games*

Day game alert. Down 3 early.

Teheran had no control today. 5 walks thru 3, 78 pitches I believe.

the stupid ass mets just kicked our asses up and down nyc

Fat Bartolo waddling to tag AJ is pretty amusing to watch.

I don't think the Mets can keep it up because they did nothing to shore up their horrible offense in the offseason, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

at least it looks like simmons is somewhat competent at the plate this season.

Back