• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Atlanta Braves Thread: Acquired Brandon Phillips, Pitchers & Catchers rpt SOON

What's the best defensive play you've seen in person? That was mine and I had a great angle for it. Tops a catch Andruw made in Houston.

That would be cool, but if they're 100-0 or something going into August, there's going to be a lot of pressure on them to finish undefeated. I'd almost rather they lost a game or two going into the playoffs.

Still on track.

I'm really just waiting for them to get back to reality. But who am I to say this isn't reality.

the fuck is wrong with this team? we scored fewer runs than the opposition today. fucking FREDIOT etc.

Mets scored winning run on three walks and a sac fly. The run before that on a Bartolo colon flare with infield in. Tough way to lose, but 5-1 is a great start.

By mid-season I predict J. Jaime DFA. Hope he improves, but he appears somewhat a liability...

Happened today, not much patience with him clearly, and brought up all-name team member Sugar Ray Mannon to replace him.

Sugar Ray is also Julio's 2nd cousin.

Sugar Ray gets out of bases loaded jam in first appearance and also gets a single in the same inning.

Back