• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Atlanta Braves Thread: Acquired Brandon Phillips, Pitchers & Catchers rpt SOON

DeaconBrews

Reaction score
2017 Atlanta Braves Thread: Acquired Brandon Phillips, Pitchers & Catchers rpt SOON

Braves played today, and it's 2015, so it's time for a new thread.

Probably will not keep the record constant because that will just make me sad.

Go Braves! No #Barves!

Last edited:
Minor has shoulder tightness. Awesome start to spring training.

My season tickets will be worth the paper they are printed on. But it's OK, at least I don't have to drive to Cobb County for games yet.

Excited to see how the last rotation spot shakes out. I'm hoping its Folty or ManBan but he'll likely start in AAA.

Also hope to see Peraza break camp. Apparently Fredi has been really been pushing the other coaches to let him break with the big league team.

Excited to see how the last rotation spot shakes out. I'm hoping its Folty or ManBan but he'll likely start in AAA.

Also hope to see Peraza break camp. Apparently Fredi has been really been pushing the other coaches to let him break with the big league team.

I want all those guys in AAA so as to keep down their service time. Why start Peraza's clock now and lose him a year early down the road when we know we're going to suck and he could probably use some extra seasoning anyway?

I predict 77-85. Fredi out before the season ends.

Ned Yost takes over in 2016. Bold prediction.

I doubt they fire Freddy for losing with this squad. I think he stays into the "good years", which scares me.

auioee.jpg

this burns.

I want all those guys in AAA so as to keep down their service time. Why start Peraza's clock now and lose him a year early down the road when we know we're going to suck and he could probably use some extra seasoning anyway?

You want to keep a guy on the 40-man roster and protect him but not use him when he can help the team and get seasoning?

He is more valuable to the Braves down the road than he is in 2015. Keeping him on the 40 man is not a problem. He'll be up by the end of the season. Just better not to start his clock right away.

He is more valuable to the Braves down the road than he is in 2015. Keeping him on the 40 man is not a problem. He'll be up by the end of the season. Just better not to start his clock right away.

The Cubs wikk do this to Kris Bryant in a similar situstion. If they start him after May then they can hold on to him till 2019

Back