• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Atlanta Braves Thread: Acquired Brandon Phillips, Pitchers & Catchers rpt SOON

I am looking forward to the inevitable 10-5 Braves start, a bunch of articles about how the Braves are "having fun again" and "playing small ball...doing all the things they didn't do last year,"...before we lose 15 of 20 and never sniff .500 again.

I am going to watch the game today just to see Teheran pitch. I don't contend that the Braves are going to be any semblance of good this year. But they're probably not going to be as bad as we're expecting either. The rotation is probably better than last year. The offense looks pitiful, but keep in mind it was pretty anemic last year too. It can't be much worse.

LOL @ the Marlins grounds crew and whomever is in charge of deciding whether to keep the dome open.

From the Marlins website:

Marlins Park features a retractable roof that virtually eliminates rain delays or cancellations!

LOL

Prospect Victor Reyes to Arizona for 75th pick in this year's draft to complete the Cahill trade. Now have 7 of first 100 picks.

Back