• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Atlanta Braves Thread: Acquired Brandon Phillips, Pitchers & Catchers rpt SOON

Should be a pretty happy clubhouse with Brian Snitker and Ron Washington. Seems like players love both those guys.

Also, Ron Washington looks like how I imagine El Chupe would look like if he was a 64-year-old black man.

Game 7 got better with the bullpen as the year went on. Didn't like Adonis batting second.

Travis Demeritte is getting lots of AFL love the last week or so. Great reports on his 2b defense from Klaw, Longenhagen, and MILB. Huge power, improving walk rate, needs to work on making contact.

Say Hey, it was just announced last week Acuna will play 'winter ball' for the Melbourne Aces, which of course is my current hometown team. Peter Moylan is on the pitching staff.

It's hard to explain, but I just feel like in an alternate universe where you are a 64-year-old African American man, you would look like this:

ron-washington.jpg

Say Hey, it was just announced last week Acuna will play 'winter ball' for the Melbourne Aces, which of course is my current hometown team. Peter Moylan is on the pitching staff.

You should definitely try to check him out if you get that chance. I've seen comps to Adam Jones.

I just saw we pick 5th in the draft. Fuck... we can't even lose right.

Atlanta Braves ‏@Braves 2m2 minutes ago
The #Braves today agreed to terms with R.A. Dickey (@RADickey43) on a 1-year MLB contract for the 2017 season with a club option for 2018.

Back