• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Simmons is leaving ESPN

HBO cancelled the show. this is not an HBO show but I agree it should've been more like the talking dead with the guests and it should have had better tv hosts. still think about how awkward greenwald is on camera.

Holy shit Bill come on buddy

Just refreshed the podcast app - today's episode is a 1 hour 50 minute with fellow Boston insufferable Hench titled "25 Greatest Patriots Wins of the Brady-Belichick Era" - oof

Lost some of the goodwill gained with last week's Cousin Sal pod with their friend Brad who was very entertaining

Also enjoyed a couple of recent guests (one was definitely Jimmy Butler) basically calling out Bill for being full of shit

Lol same here. His homer side knows no bounds with the pats. It's gross.

He was fine back in the day when he was a homer for long-suffering Boston teams.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F375751%2Fcb99192d-ab48-492c-86f3-0ac3aec946cd.jpg

Just refreshed the podcast app - today's episode is a 1 hour 50 minute with fellow Boston insufferable Hench titled "25 Greatest Patriots Wins of the Brady-Belichick Era" - oof

Dear lord. I'm glad that I cut his podcast a year or two ago. Bill and the Ringer are stale AF. Even their newsletter thing at the beginning sucked.

Lost some of the goodwill gained with last week's Cousin Sal pod with their friend Brad who was very entertaining

Also enjoyed a couple of recent guests (one was definitely Jimmy Butler) basically calling out Bill for being full of shit

LOL we had completely different reactions to this particular one. When I saw it listed I was pumped, and listened to the whole thing through and enjoyed it. I am not even a Pats fan (#DaBears) but it was def a good listen I thought. To each his own, though. I would recommend it personally.

Back