• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Simmons is leaving ESPN

Sure. But that's a low bar.

Yeah, it was a bit of a backhanded compliment. But no less true!

My running theory is that people who are entertained by Shaq peaked in 8th grade. He's got it all - farts, falls and dim-witted NUH UHHS

ETA: not aimed at you, Juice. Am trying to engage Apetit, because he is a ShaqDonk.

I think he's good for what he is: a clown character. Ernie is the straight man, Barkley is the fuckless one, and Kenny is a good role player. I think Shaq fits that group better than Simmons would.

There are better clowns who can give better takes. Kenny is more than a role player on that cast. I'd rather see another former player or coach with personality in that role than Simmons.

the problem is if you are watching the show for analysis rather than entertainment

shaqtin a fool is awesome

Kenny and Chuck's analysis is often laughable as well, but in a different way.

The only stimulation Irish needs are snarky bloggers, not comedic genius.

The only stimulation Irish needs are snarky bloggers, not comedic genius.

giphy.gif

He fell! On the ground! On accident!

#TeamIrish

Shaq is overrated.

If you cant take joy in the sight of a 400 pound dude falling on the ground then you must just like to see the world burn

He called the Sacramento Kings the Sacramento Queens! Har har har!

(Although I admit his Vlade Divac ringtone rap was pretty good. He just tries too hard sometimes)

Back