• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lakers Thread: Russell: brocode doesn't apply to Swag

the STUGOTZ is strong in this one

i thought they were interested in thibs

will be exciting to see if the rumors are true that lebron AND love are going to opt out and join the lakers this offseason

kobe is a father figure to lebron from the olympic teams, he'd love to get kobe one more ring and k-luv loves los angeles, lives there in the offseason and of course went to ucla

palma, have you seen the rumor that next season is Kobe's last season?

:willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly:

Kobe Bryant expected to retire next season, Lakers GM says

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/5/22/8645785/kobe-bryant-retire-lakers-mitch-kupchak

Get Rid of KOBE. That is the first thing they need to do. He is too old & too injured. 'Nuff said.

Harden, Curry, Durant off the top of my head.

The Official Lakers Thread -Scott 'Wouldn't be Surprised' if 7-8 new Lakers n...

Harden, Curry, Durant off the top of my head.

Durant doesnt have a foot, curry got hit in the head once and was throwing up airballs and harden couldnt even get a shot off last week and combined they have 0 rings. NEXT

Last edited:
Back